Friday, November 6, 2015

Check Out the Ecotones Kickstarter






The anthology will be published digitally in December. Donating now to the kickstarter is a great way to get your copy at rock bottom prices. Any amount you donate will show your love and support to all the writers who participated in this anthology.

The Silva isn't the first story with ecological themes that I've written and I'm sure it won't be the last. I am delighted that it found such a wonderful home. I can't wait to read the other stories in this book.

It has been a pleasure working with the editor Andrew Leon Hudson, and I have no doubt that he's put together a top notch anthology. This is SFFWorld's fourth anthology, each with a different theme. If their site is anything to go by, it's a good guess that they are all worth reading. If you have a little extra dough to throw at the kickstarter you can add the previous anthologies to your reading list.


No comments:

Post a Comment